Featured Post

Seerat un Nabee Sal-Allahu Alaihi Wasallam

Narrated Anas bin Malik Radhi allahu anhu
The people of Mecca asked Allah's Messenger Sal-Allahu Alaihi Wasallam to show them a miracle. So he showed them the moon split in two halves between which they saw the Hira mountain.
Sahih Bukhari, Book 58, 208

Narrated `Abdur-Rahman Radhi allahu anhu I asked Masruq, Who informed the Prophet Sal-Allahu Alaihi Wasallam about the Jinns at the night when they heard the Qur'an?' He said, 'Your father `Abdullah informed me that a tree informed the Prophet Sal-Allahu Alaihi Wasallam about them.
Sahih Bukhari, Book 58, 199

Hadith: Allah's Messenger Peace be upon him as saying: I recognise the stone in Mecca which used to pay me salutations before my advent as a Prophet and I recognise that even now.
Sahih Muslim, Book 030, 5654

Narrated Anas bin Malik Radi Allahu Anhu : I heard the Prophet Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam saying, "Perform the bowing and the prostration properly (with peace of mind), for, by Him in Whose Hand my soul is, I see you from behind my back when you bow and when you prostrate."
Sahih Bukhari, Book 78, 639

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Namaz mein padhe jane wala Tashahhud (Attathiyyat)

Dua e Noor-to get Noor (light) in heart and body