Featured Post

Mugaira bin Shuba Radi Allahu Anhu reported

✦ Mugaira bin Shuba Radi Allahu Anhu reported: When I came to Najran, they (the Christians of Najran) asked me: You read" O sister of Harun" (Hazrat Maryam alaihi salam) in the Qur'an (Surah Maryam) , whereas Moses (Alaihi salam) was born much before Jesus ( the son of Maryam alaihi salam) . When I came back to Allah's Messenger Sallallahu Alaihi wasallam I asked him about that, whereupon he said: The (people of the bani israeel) used to give names (to their persons) after the names of Apostles and pious persons who had gone before them.
( So the Maryam alaihi salam brother or relative or ancestor name was harun but he was not that prophet)

Sahih Muslim, Book 25, 5326

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Namaz mein padhe jane wala Tashahhud (Attathiyyat)

Dua e Noor-to get Noor (light) in heart and body